THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My first "official" post. (about my systems)

Well now... so it starts. My technical first blog gig if you will. So I want to tell you lil' bit 'bout my consoles and gaming interests. This should be filed under random. So to start I own 8 different gaming units. From Sony: PSOne, PS2, PSP, and PS3 and from Nintendo: GBA (both original and SP), DS, Gamecube, and a Wii. The only one(s) I don't own are the Microsoft consoles, but we'll get into that later.

As far as software goes I own a bunch of it. To much for my own good, as I rarly give myself time enough to finish the games I buy. Speaking of that, can't wait to get Chrono Trigger DS this week! See what I mean. Currently I am backtracking a lil' bit in Final Fantasy XII, trying to get at least the main story finished up. Hopefully I'll start playing some of my older games I need to finish, but I think my recently purchased Tomb Raider: Underworld is next up on my list.

The genres of games I play varies, RPG's and Action games mostly. But recently my friends and fellow posters (fareo, Lego Maniac, and james) got me into the platforming mood for LittleBIGPlanet. Also I blame fareo for my new found love of Rock Band 2, of which he lent me his copy of 1 to get all the songs. Thanks for that ;D Anyway getting kind of late, so I think that'll be it for me tonight. Peace and g'night all.

No comments: